Here are the Bounce Back Loan UK Updates you need to know.
(Watch this video to learn more Bounce Back Loan UK Updates)
Bounce Back Loan UK Update
• 27 April 2020
– First published.
• 28 April 2020
– Further-education establishments can apply for a Bounce Back Loan.
• 4 May 2020
– Applications for Bounce Back Loans are now open. Businesses that were in difficulty on 31 December 2019 can apply
• 29 October 2020
– The Bounce Back Loan scheme extended.
• 2 November 2020
– The application deadline has been extended to March 31 2021
• 6 November 2020
– New options available to top up existing loans, extend the loan period, make interest-only repayments, or pause repayments.
Bounce Back Loans EXTENDED
Bounce back loans have just been extended until March 2021. This is great news for those who do not have a loan currently.
Some people actually didn’t actually manage to get the bounce back loan. Maybe they were declined or rejected, if thats you check out this post.
- Have a bounce back loan and want to top it up, you can now go back and reapply to get more.
What you should do is:
- Go back to your lender, and discuss with them how that works. They’ll give you all the details.
- The deadline for applications on the bounce back loans extended until March 2021.
The time that you get back to repay the bounce back loan has extended to 10 years.
Thats my Bounce Back Loan UK Update I hope you found it useful.