The goal of an Instagram sales funnel is to capture the attention of your current followers, acquire new ones, and convert them into customers. Learn how to make a successful Instagram sales funnel with me!
Instagram has approximately 700 million active users who have diverse interests ranging from beauty and fashion to automobiles and accounting. It’s practically a certainty that you’ll discover your target audience on social media, no matter what your brand represents.
What Is A Instagram Sales Funnel?
The purpose of a content funnel is to pique the attention of your existing followers, attract new ones, and convert them into consumers and purchases.
A content marketing funnel is a series of posts that guides a potential customer through the process of getting to know your business and then opting to buy from you. Even if you didn’t realize it, you’ve already seen examples of content marketing funnels. The content marketing funnel includes a variety of blogs, messengers, brand Instagram accounts, and e-commerce websites.
Content funnels can have a variety of post counts. It all relies on how well your target audience knows your brand, how targeted they are, and what industry and business you’re in. However, you can add more posts to your content funnel; it isn’t necessary for all of the funnel’s posts to appear one after the other with no gaps in between.
How Is Instagram Used For Business?
Posts, advertising, and stories are just a few of the marketing options available on Instagram. Now that you know how to create an Instagram profile and understand common Instagram terms, here’s how to use Instagram to grow your business.
- Use Instagram Stories – One of the most popular features on the platform is Instagram Stories. After they are published, these photos and videos are only available for 24 hours. Instagram has a plethora of features that make creating intriguing and unique stories a breeze.
- Interact with other users – Just like on any other social media network, it’s critical to engage and interact with your Instagram followers. (You can engage in conversation by leaving comments, liking, mentioning, tagging, and direct messaging)
- Using hashtags – Hashtags are a wonderful way for Instagram users to find content. Because users can both search for hashtags and click on hashtags they see in posts on the app, relevant hashtags can be a very effective way to get discovered. However, make sure you’re using hashtags that are appropriate for your brand.
- Set up a shop – Instagram may be used by small businesses to sell their products. A business just creates a product catalog and links it to their account. After that, the product is tagged in the same way as a person is in a post.
Ensure your Instagram posts are:
- Evergreen content
1. Evergreen content
That is, I’m referring to stuff that is relevant now. And if someone found any of your stuff a year from now, yes, a lot of your content should be evergreen. An evergreen piece of material is one that isn’t subject to the passage of time. It could be applicable right now, next year, in five years, or in ten years.
Examples of Evergreen content:
- How-to for Beginners
- Everything You Need to Know About ____.
- Successful Case Studies
What I mean is that you should post on a regular basis; many business owners get overly enthusiastic about channels like YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media sites. Don’t just post once every few weeks for the first few weeks, then stop in the middle. I’d prefer you didn’t write as frequently. All you have to do now is post on your channel on a regular basis.
You must post high-quality content, including high-quality images, write eloquently, and utilize the appropriate hashtags. Quality is also crucial to your Instagram success. Don’t just dump a bunch of muck at the wall and hope for the best. Send out high-quality content.
Instagram’s algorithm favors posts that get a lot of engagement in a short amount of time, and it will frequently push that post to the top of your followers’ feeds.
Spend some time monitoring and studying your Instagram analytics to figure out what the optimal time is to publish for your target demographic.
Instagram Feed Masterclass
I have a training called my Instagram feed masterclass and I want to give you a copy of that for £1. I sell this normally at £97 but today I’ve got a very special flash sale at the moment.
The reason for I sell this so cheap because I want you to try the quality of my training. I know that when you try it and when you get results, we’re going to work together in the future. I know that enough people will want more support more help scaling their business which is what I’m well class of.
MORE blogs here: