In this article, I’m going to teach you some clever ways a simple five-step way to get more leads more sales, and more customers in your business.
Whether you’ve had your online store for a while or are just getting started with e-commerce, you won’t succeed unless you can attract customers to your site. Of course, that sounds easier said than done – acquiring users for an online store can be challenging and time-consuming.
What happens online quite often is business owners try and get married on a first date. It’s creepy.
The problem is not everyone’s ready to buy when you’re ready to sell. So that means that you’re missing out on a huge chunk of the audience and probably Facebook, Google-YouTube, or whatever isn’t as effective.
Ways To Attract More Customers Online?
You may greatly increase traffic to your online store and achieve the sales you need for long-term success if you use the appropriate strategies. But which strategies will have the most impact?
1. Give your customers value
To obtain someone’s email address, you must provide them with enormous value. Before you even ask someone to join your email list, you must demonstrate that you are an expert and that you can assist them in resolving their problem. Providing value to clients necessitates attention to minor details, in addition to having a killer product. You have to be the answer to their problems.
To gain your customers’ trust and love, you must build strong relationships between your brand and your target audience. This may be possible if the former not only provides high-quality services and useful goods, but also something else: ethics, a sense of trust and reliability, and a sense of community.
Your content communicates your message, educates your readers, and persuades them to choose your products and services over those of your competitors. In fact, one of the most important things you can do to attract clients and generate interest in your business is to provide high-quality content.
What most people do, and maybe you’re doing this right now is you just try and get married on a first date. So maybe you run newspaper ads, Facebook ads, and whatever type of marketing you’re doing, you’re just getting offers and promotions out and expecting people to buy.
Why Is Content Important?
Just about any marketing goal you set can be achieved through good content marketing. It’s your ticket to capturing your audience’s attention and continually reinforcing a positive brand impression.
- Content positions you as an expert
- Gives value to the audience
- It educates your audience,
- Inspires them, and just
- Takes them believing that they need your product or service
Here are some sample of stuff you can give away:
- Discount voucher
3. Show you are an expert in your field
No one cares what you think if you aren’t an expert – I know that sounds harsh, but I’m not talking about your friends or social interactions here. I’m referring to leads, potential clients, and current customers.
People prefer to work with experts because:
- Customers trust experts – People are more likely to believe your opinion if you have more knowledge.
- Customers will want to buy from you – A thorough understanding of your subject makes you more trustworthy, which makes you a more appealing option when it comes time to buy a product or service.
4. Place pop ups and plug ins
Popups, when used effectively as an email opt form, can help you massively expand your email list. Popups, on the other hand, can irritate your users, resulting in a negative user experience on your site. To avoid this, use extreme caution when selecting a popup plugin. It is critical to select one with a variety of functions, a professional appearance, and the ability to control when it is turned on.
Strategy to attract online customers:
So you’re going to do things differently. And if you do these five steps, your business will be positioned to reap the rewards of getting leads and sales online. Now, how do you start that journey? How do you get people to know you, to like you, and to trust you?
Step 1: Give out valuable content to customers
It all starts with the content. As you can see, content is critical for any business. It is a critical component of educating an audience. The main purpose of content is to get your audience to know, like, and trust you, as well as to see you as an expert.
Business Example: If you’re an estate agent, maybe you can do a tour around a property, you show investors around a property and give them some ideas on how they could turn a three-bedroom house into a four-bedroom, or they can add value to that property, and be known as that local expert. Its not just selling the house, its having a different angle to every other estate agent in your town.
Step 2: Capture leads
Once you’ve gotten that content out there, you’ll need to capture some leads. I’m sure you’d agree that once you have a large number of leads, you’ll have more opportunities to sell to people. So what you need to do is make lead capture a little bit easier than it is normally.
Business Example: So if your e-Commerce store it could be a discount voucher.
Step 3: Turn them into customers
The third step is for us to convert them into a customer. We need to get them registered as a customer as soon as possible. I’m sure if you’ve bought something and received good service, you’ll give it another shot and possibly buy more from that company.
Now, ideally, we want to activate these people as a customer with a micro-purchase. So if you can splinter something out in your business and sell it for less than 10 pounds, that’s going to be a winner for your business.
Step 4: Give them your core offer
Your core offer is the fourth step in this process. The issue with the fourth step is that most businesses provide it right away. It’s creepy that they’re trying to get married on their first date. Things like Facebook ads, Google ads, YouTube ads, Snapchat, and whatever else you do don’t always work if you go the traditional route.
Give massive value using content, guides and reports before you offer your core offer.
Step 5: Continue to sell to them
Pro tip: Take your clients on a journey. The most important step here is to continue selling to people who have purchased from your core offer. You should consider developing premium products or services, or partnering with someone to provide more value to that customer as well.
They’re probably looking for more products and services if you can provide them with them. If they can take them as a recommendation from you and you’ve already provided them with a good service, they’ll be pleased that you’ve helped them a little bit further. Finally, you’ve increased the value of your company.
So let’s go over those five steps again:
- The first step is to begin with content. We publish content that assists our customers in resolving their problems, establishing us as the go-to expert in any market.
- Then we look for new leads. We accomplish this by giving something away (a guide, a report and discount voucher, or whatever it is that you can work out to give away to an audience). In exchange, they will provide you with their name, email address, phone number, and whatever information you require.
- The third step is to sign them up as a customer. We’ll use whichever strategy works best for you. We’ve got several different ways that we can get to activate clients that we teach our students.
- As a result, in the fourth step, you can present them with your core offer. When people book appointments with you, you’re in a position of power, and you’re far more likely to close them than if you offer them your core offer. This will ultimately help you generate more leads and close more sales.
- You must continue to sell to these people because you have spent so much time and money bringing them in as leads and sales into your business. Now is the time to monetize those leads, create new products and services, partner with people, and do whatever you can to serve that customer and ultimately provide a better result and experience.
MORE blog here: