When you think of using social media to promotion and advertising your business, Instagram probably isn’t the first network to come to mind. Now why should you as a business owner be considering Instagram? There are 1 billion users on Instagram. That’s crazy amount of people and you can’t say that your customers aren’t on Instagram, when a billion people are the 7 billion people in the world.
So if you think about that, there’s a high proportion of the Western world adults using Instagram. This is not to impress you. But it’s to impress upon you, the importance of your business being on this channel. You might think Instagram is just for showing pictures of your dinner. A third of Instagram users every single day, visit a business page of some sort. That’s where you are going to be in your business.
- What does this mean for your business? What does that mean for your business?
This means that there’s a starving crowd of people that buy products and services either from you or your competitors that are on the Instagram platform.
Now, if your business isn’t found on Instagram, you’re gonna miss out on clients, you’re gonna miss out on tons of clients, because they’re just gonna go to your competitors. It’s not particularly difficult to run an Instagram page. We can really help you with that with our business accelerator get that working for you.
Benefits of Using Instagram For Your Business:
1. Brand Awareness
People need to be aware of you. When it comes to increasing brand awareness, Instagram is one of the best social media platforms to reach new audiences quickly. The platform’s visual nature makes it the perfect avenue to captivate your target audience’s attention. Brand awareness is the very first step in the marketing funnel, and a crucial foundation to eventually acquire customers.
2. Allows you to become the go-to-expert in your market
Putting stuff out on Instagram allows you to become the go to expert in your market. You get known as the expert for what you do. My partner, she runs a brownie business and so she has an Instagram profile. That’s literally where she gets all of our customers. For her business, Google and YouTube aren’t particularly good.
Instagram is the best platform for her to get and keep customers. And so she’s known as the brownie expert, people see that she’s bacon. They see that she knows what she does, does, they see that she shares testimonials that she gets in. And all of this stuff positions her as a go to expert.
3. Get your prospects to follow you
You might have an opportunity that you want to sell to potential customers, but they might not be ready to buy. So when they follow you on Instagram, what happens is they keep seeing you, your business and your brand. So you’re on top of their mind, while they’re considering who they’re going to work with. You’re the one that they keep seeing again and again and again over your competitors. That gives you way more chance of getting that business from them.
4. Get a lead into your business
Instagram also gets you leads for your business show showing up giving value building that expert status and brand awareness. All of this stuff’s great but what’s more important is you get a lead into your business.
Not only that, you can have a link in your bio, and you put value out and people like you and you’re not trying to sell, sell sell to them. They’re gonna go and visit your website, cause they are right, they’re gonna go and visit your website. So you’re going to get traffic to your site, that potentially becomes a customer as well.
How Is Instagram Used For Business?
Instagram offers a lot of possible marketing tactics, including posts, advertising, and stories. Here’s how to utilize Instagram to grow your business now that you know how to create a profile and comprehend popular Instagram terminology.
- Use Instagram Stories – Instagram Stories is one of the most popular features on the platform. These photographs and videos are only available for 24 hours after they are published. Instagram has a lot of options that make it simple to generate interesting and creative stories.
- Interact with other users – As with any social media platform, it’s important to engage and interact with your followers on Instagram. (you can interact by commenting, liking, mentioning, tagging, and direct messaging)
- Using hashtags – Hashtags are a great way to help users find content on Instagram. Relevant hashtags can be a highly successful method for being noticed because users can both search for hashtags and click on hashtags they see in posts in the app. Make sure, though, that you’re utilizing the appropriate hashtags for your brand.
- Set up shop – Instagram can also be used by small businesses to sell things on Instagram. A company just sets up a product catalog that is linked to their account. The product is then tagged in the same way that a person is tagged in a post.
Instagram Feed Masterclass
I have a training called my Instagram feed masterclass and I want to give you a copy of that for £1. I sell this normally at £97 but today I’ve got a very special flash sale at the moment.
The reason for I sell this so cheap because I want you to try the quality of my training. I know that when you try it and when you get results, we’re going to work together in the future. I know that enough people will want more support more help scaling their business which is what I’m well class of.
MORE blogs here: